1. Fast speed: take the production of soda, cola, beer, white wine and mineral water as an example, it can reach more than 1000 bottles per minute.
The production speed of wire and cable industry can reach more than 200 m/min. The fastest spray printing can be 1000 characters/sec.
2. High degree of automation: the variability of spray printing content can be easily changed because it is automatically controlled by the computer, date and time, running number, batch number and other variable data can be added to the spray printing content.
The change of batch and number can realize unmanned operation in the spray printing process.
3. Clear and lasting handwriting: computer control, high ink adhesion, can accurately print the required numbers, characters, patterns and bar codes, etc.
4. Adjustable character size: the width and height of the font can be adjusted within a suitable range, and any bold font can also be used.
5. Adjustable number of jet printing rows: CIJ jet printing rows are 1-
5 rows can be adjusted, and the number of DOD spray printing rows is 1-18 rows can be adjusted and can be matched at will.
6. Rapid and convenient programming: enter the required numbers, words, patterns and lines through the computer or editing machine, and change the printing information. Just press the number key.
7. There is no need to contact with the object to be sprayed, so that your product will not be damaged during the coding process, even if the surface is slightly uneven, it will not affect the printing quality.
8. Wide application field: can match with any production line.
Can be in plastic, glass, paper, wood, rubber, metal and other materials, different body surface printing trademark, factory date, description, batch number, etc.
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: email@example.com
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist