Better Touch Better Business
19.8 Liters equal 55 Glasses, each glass measured in 12 oz.
US 1/6 bbl Volume and Measurements
· Sixth-Barrel keg is 5.16 Gallons, 19.53 Liters and 660 Ounces
· It can pours 55 cups of 12 oz
· It can pours 41 cups of 16 oz
7.75 Gallons pours 82 Glasses, each glass measure in 12 oz.
US 1/4 bbl Volume and Measurements
· Quarter-Barrel keg is 7.75 Gallons, 29.34 Liters, and 992 Ounces
· It can pours 82 cups of 12 oz
· It can pours 62 cups of 16 oz
15.5 Gallons pours 165 Classes, each glass measure in 12 oz.
US 1/2 bbl Volume and Measurements
· Half-Barrel keg is 15.5 Gallons, 58.67 Liters, and 1984 Ounces
· It can pours 165 cups of 12 oz
· It can pours 124 cups of 16 oz
By standard U.S. keg size measurements, 1/2 bbl kegs total to 15.5 gallons or 165 12 oz. pours, 1/4 bbl kegs total to 7.75 gallons or 82 12 oz. pours, and 1/6 bbl kegs total to 5.16 gallons or 55 12 oz. pours.
If you’re looking to kegs in any of the sizes listed above, Tranokeg offers high-quality, AISI 304 stainless steel or AISI 316 stainless steel kegs with no minimum order quantity.
More kegs please find on our website EURO beer keg, US beer keg, Din beer keg, Eco beer keg etc...
Customized beer keg are available, please send to email email@example.com
Back to our Home page
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist