Matters needing attention in daily maintenance of pop can filling machine
Can filling machine is widely used in beer beverage enterprises. Some beer enterprises even use can filling machine 24 hours a day, so the daily maintenance of Can filling machine should be paid attention, what are the matters needing attention in the daily maintenance of pop can filling machine?
1. Often disinfect the cans filling machine, especially in the beverage industry, when using the filling machine, we must pay attention to disinfection and avoid cutting oxygen, and always maintain the cleaning of the pipes of the cans filling machine, any pipeline, especially those in direct contact with materials, should be kept clean and completely cleaned at least once a week.
2. Open the main chassis and clean the oil and other sundries in the box.
3. Check the fastening environment of each fastening part one by one. If the invention is loose, the fastening disposal punishment will be held immediately.
4. Add lubricating oil to the Can filling machine mechanism and each sliding mechanism for lubrication.
5. Check the wear environment of the synchronous belt of the motor, replace and destroy the synchronous belt, and adjust the tension mechanism of the transmission belt to make it moderate.
6, check the triangle fixture gasket, if there is any damage to exchange.
According to the maintenance manual and maintenance regulations of the can filling machine, strictly implement the daily maintenance work of the can filling machine within the specified period, reduce the wear speed of the parts inside the can filling machine, and eliminate the hidden dangers of failure, it can prolong the service life of pop can filling machine.
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: email@example.com
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist