What are the advantages of multi-head and multi-pump filling machines?
What are the advantages of multi-head and multi-pump filling machines? Do friends understand?
In this chapter, the beer filling machine company will tell you about it. I hope you will know more about this equipment.
1. The multi-head multi-pump filling machine adopts one pump at a time, which is controlled separately and regulated by a single frequency converter.
Overcome the phenomenon of uneven distribution, easy to adjust, intuitive and accurate.
2. Frequency conversion speed regulation can be realized on the touch screen, with digital display, intuitive and convenient.
When the voltage is too low and the current is too large, the inverter will protect itself.
3. One head, one pump and one frequency conversion used in the multi-head multi-pump filling machine are all independently controlled.
Any filling head can be turned on and off at will on the touch screen. If there is a fault. Just close it and continue production. The loss is greatly reduced.
4. The multi-head multi-pump filling machine adopts an integrated stainless steel pump. It is also attached to national health requirements.
5. The filling nozzle is a national patent product, and the patent winner is Dongtai machinery. It has unique double drip prevention, fine design of the filling nozzle and short stroke. At the same time, it also improves the filling speed of the whole line, easy to adjust.
In this chapter, the beer filling machine company first talked to everyone here. I hope that we can help everyone in this chapter. We are talking about it another day. Here, the beer filling machine manufacturer wishes everyone a happy double Festival! :
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: email@example.com
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist