500L saccharification equipment, after wort pump and frequency converter are added, beer equipment has the advantages of remarkable mechanical energy saving, perfect protection, high Control Precision, strong overload capacity, good low frequency rotation distance, convenient maintenance, etc. Application of inverter in beer machinery. The inverter can provide stable and accurate rotation speed.
Function control can realize the motor, each acceleration and deceleration, so that the wort runs smoothly.
The brightness of the wort is increased, so that the prepared wort is more clear, the malt impurities in the beer are less, the taste of the beer is increased, and the quality of the beer is greatly improved.
At the same time, the natural filtration is changed to the mechanical filtration method, which shortens the filtration time during beer production.
At the same time, the frequency converter is applied to the mechanical mixing of the equipment.
For example, the filter tank, the saccharifying pot, etc. realize the stepless speed change of the stirring motor. Higher beer brewing process requirements have been realized.
How to prolong the service life of 500L hotel beer equipment when it is used and operated?
The specific operation is as follows: 1. The crushing system of the whole equipment: using the correct crushing method, the malt should not be too wet, so that the grinding disc of the pulverizer is glued with more viscous materials. After each crushing, clean up the millstone impurities.
During normal operation, if the pulverizer is stuck with thick materials, it shall be crushed after cleaning.
Two: saccharification system: 1. Pay attention to the water overflowing the heating tube or the heating wall when heating.
2, when the filter is difficult to filter, to loosen the grain layer, then start the mixer, do not hard start mixing appliances.
3, Wort pump: can not open the valve is small, pump feed, easy to burn the motor.
4. After the operation is completed, the appearance should be cleaned. When the dirt is too much, it should not be scrubbed with hard objects to avoid damage to the outer wall of the tank.
Three: fermentation system: 1. During fermentation, pay attention to the pressure requirements of the fermentation tank and do not operate under overpressure.
2. When the temperature is lowered, it cannot be cooled rapidly, causing the inner wall to freeze.
3. Each instrument of fermentation is overhauled once a year to ensure that each instrument is normal, so as to avoid operational errors and damage the inside of the tank.
4. The outer wall of the fermentation tank should be cleaned regularly. After each operation, the outer wall should be cleaned.
5, the internal regular pickling to remove the Beer stone in the tank.
Four: refrigeration system: 1. Cover the canopy without affecting the heat dissipation.
2. When using the medium temperature machine, the temperature drop of ice water cannot be too low and controlled within a reasonable range.
3. Avoid the refrigerator from working for a long time and take corresponding protective measures.
Five: control system: 1. First, ensure that the voltage is within the normal range and the voltage cannot be too large; After the original electrical equipment is damaged, it should be replaced immediately; The control cabinet is finally separated and kept dry.
2. It is recommended to install cooling fans and vents in the control cabinet.
The overall equipment and operating environment should be cleaned every day to keep the outside of the tank clean. Regular maintenance of instruments and meters. Regular maintenance of the control system.
Regular maintenance of equipment, check whether there is a lack of lubricating oil at the mechanical joint, etc. Do small maintenance in January 1 and one big maintenance a year.
Source: China International Beer Network: beer equipment
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: email@example.com
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist