Aluminum beverage cans are used for packing beer, soft drinks, craft beer, coffee, tea and new energy drinks etc...

Home   |   About us   |   News   |  

Custom decorated Aluminum Cans in 2022 for Beverages

Custom decorated Aluminum Cans in 2022 for Beverages

2022-06-10

Do you want to open a food chain or a beverage company? Do you want to grow your business of soft drinks or beverages in the market? The answers to your all inquiries are here in this informative article about the importance of custom aluminum cans. Aluminum cans are the best packing material for your food or drinks. These cans are eco-friendly and easy to use. You can chill your drinks within a few minutes. The distribution and delivery of the drinks in aluminum cans are also feasible. Further, drinks remain fresh and safe in the best quality and clean custom aluminum cans. Additionally, one of the great benefits of these custom aluminum cans is their high demand in the global market.

news-Trano-img

What's Next for Cans?

Global beverage can demand is predicted to climb 3.7%–4% during the next five years. China, Asia, Europe, and South America will drive demand. As a result, worldwide consumption of carbonated beverages is expected to fall, causing growth to stall or decline. Aluminum beverage cans accounted for 16% of European flat-rolled aluminum demand and 34% of U.S. and Canadian demand. In beer packaging, aluminum has replaced the glass.

Features for custom aluminum cans:

Clients demand uniqueness and high quality and beautiful cans for their brands to grow the business internationally. Moreover, the pricing of these aluminum cans is affordable and competitive. Your company can get a high sale with your custom aluminum can. Thus, multiple companies are working on this to have your personalized cans for your brand. You get colorful and appealing prints, designs, logos, or company names on the aluminum cans to promote your brand.

Requests are slow but steady:

Carbonated beverages account for about 60 percent of all beverage cans, but this category's popularity has been waning in recent years, resulting in weak demand. The remaining 40% of the cans are for beer, which continues to be in high demand. According to a recent study, the percentage of beers packaged in aluminum cans has increased from 50 percent in 2010 to 58 percent today. Glass bottles were largely responsible for the 8% increase in sales.

Producers' costs are rising in the United States:

Cans are made with an aluminum value-adjusted percentage of just over 50%. Over the years, steel has been phased out, and aluminum has largely become the material of choice for all beverage cans sold in the US.

Conclusion:

North America is responsible for more than a third of the world's total consumption of custom aluminum cans. Asia-Pacific is followed by the European Union, which comes in at a close second. Over the previous several years, there has been a surge in consumption in Eastern Europe and Mexico and an increase in high-margin products such as cans of energy drinks.

FAQs:

To get one dollar, how many cans do you need?

Each can is worth about 1.7 cents because it contains half an ounce of aluminum, which equals 32 cans per pound. Even though some people make a living by picking up empty soda cans from the streets, it is meager.

Exactly how many cans will it take me to earn $20?

A nickel per pound buys steel cans. A pound of aluminum cans holds 32 drinks. To earn $20, you'd need to sell 1,250 to 1,300 50-cent cans.

Chat Online
Chat Online
Chat Online inputting...
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: keg@sskeg.com
Sign in with: