The machine body is all made of high-quality stainless steel, other parts are also made of non-toxic and durable composite materials, and the electrical and pneumatic systems are made of imported components, so the equipment has low failure rate and high reliability. Process flow: automatic capping machine & rarr; Automatic bucket Brushing Machine & rarr; Automatic bucket loading machine & rarr; Automatic rinse disinfection & rarr; Automatic filling & rarr; Automatic flap, cover, Gland & rarr; Lamp inspection & rarr; Automatic Heat Shrinkable Film & rarr; Automatic bagging (Including conveyor belt).
Anchor Point anchor point anchor point work flow 1 the flow of liquid filling machine is generally: boxes with empty bottles are stacked on the tray, which are sent to the tray unloader by the conveyor belt, and the trays are unloaded one by one, and the boxes are sent to the unloader with the conveyor belt, take the empty bottle out of the box, and the empty box is sent to the washing machine through the conveyor belt. After cleaning, it is sent to the packing machine, so that the bottle containing the beverage can be loaded into it.
The empty bottles taken out from the unloader are sent to the bottle washing machine by another conveyor belt for disinfection and cleaning. After being inspected by the bottle inspection machine, they meet the cleaning standards and then enter the filling machine and capping machine. The beverage is loaded into the bottle by the filling machine.
The bottles filled with drinks are sealed by the capping machine and delivered to the labeling machine for labeling. After labeling, the bottles are sent to the packing machine to be loaded into the box and then sent to the stacking tray machine to be stacked on the tray and sent to the warehouse.
Instructions for Use 1 use, maintenance and installation 1. Because this filling machine is an automatic machine, the sizes of easy-to-pull bottles, bottle pads and bottle caps are required to be uniform.
2. Before driving, you must use the shaking handle to turn the machine to see if there is any abnormality in its rotation, and then you can drive again if it is normal.
3. When adjusting the machine, the tools should be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use too large a tool or too hard to disassemble the parts so as not to damage the parts or affect the performance of the machine.
4. Every time the machine is adjusted, the loose screw must be tightened. After turning the machine with a shaking handle to see if its action meets the requirements, you can drive.
5. The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil stain, liquid medicine or glass debris on the machine to avoid damage to the machine. Therefore, it must be: (1) during the production process of the machine, timely removal of liquid medicine or glass debris.
(2) before the shift, the surface of the machine should be cleaned once, and clean lubricating oil should be added to each activity department.
(3) it should be scrubbed once a week, especially in places that are not easy to clean in normal use or blown with compressed air.
Anchor Point anchor point anchor point disinfection and flushing 1. Loosen the upper and lower fixed screws, remove the liquid injection system for overall disinfection, or disassemble for disinfection and cleaning respectively.
2. Place the liquid inlet pipe in the cleaning liquid and start the machine for cleaning.
3. The 500 model may have errors in actual filling, and the measuring cylinder shall be used for accurate measurement before formal filling.
4. Needle tubes for filling machines, standard 5ml or 10ml syringes for Type 10, 20ml glass filling machines for Type 20, and 100ml glass filling machines for Type 100.
Anchor Point anchor point anchor point installation precautions 1. After the machine is unpacked, first check whether the random technical data is complete, and whether the machine is damaged during transportation, so as to solve it in time.
2. Install and adjust the feeding components and discharging components according to the outline diagram in this manual. 3. Add new lubricating oil to each lubricating point.
4. Turn the machine with a shaking handle to check whether the machine is running in the correct direction (Counterclockwise direction facing the motor spindle), The machine must be protected to ground.
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: email@example.com
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist