Beer equipment is mainly used to brew fine beer, which is mainly used in hotels, bars, beer houses, barbecue shops and small and medium-sized breweries. Brewing beer requires personnel to operate the equipment, then the safety problem when we use the equipment should not be underestimated. The haolu self-brewing beer equipment manufacturer has several points for the safe use of beer equipment to share with you.
Key points of safe use manual for beer equipment: 1. After the equipment is installed, each equipment must be grounded to ensure that the grounding is in good condition.
2, heating pipe wiring, must be connected with the line nose, to ensure that the connection is firm.
3, heating pipe terminal should be checked frequently to prevent water leakage caused by electric shock risk.
4. When connecting the hose with the connector, the clamp must be stuck in the slot of the connector. Make sure the connection is tight.
5. At the moment when the pulverizer starts, people should be at a certain distance from the equipment.
6. The clamp at the joint of the equipment pipeline should be checked regularly, and if it is loose, it should be tightened in time to prevent it from falling off during operation.
7. Check whether the wall of the filter lens is in good condition before use, so as to avoid liquid spilling due to rupture caused by scars caused by external force.
8. Check whether the pipeline valve is in the correct opening and closing state before starting the pump each time to avoid the pipeline being blocked and the system pressure being too high to rot the hose.
9, when heating, must first observe whether the liquid level completely over the heating tube, to avoid dry burning damage to the heating tube.
10. When boiling, the operator should always observe the boiling state in the pot to avoid wort overflow.
11. When cleaning the equipment, it is strictly prohibited to pour the caustic soda into hot water above 40 degrees to avoid splashing of alkali liquor.
12. Do not get up quickly when the fermentation tank is squatting down, and always prevent it from touching the wine head.
13. When the valve is opened, the outlet shall not face the person to prevent the mash or hot alkali from spilling on the person.
14, heating pipe terminal screw to regularly check whether loose, if loose to tighten in time, to avoid contact with bad fire caused by danger.
15. During operation, check whether the heating pipe connection line is overheated. If it is overheated, power off and replace the line group in time.
16. In case of sudden power failure, all pipeline valves and electric switches should be closed to prevent accidental injury caused by sudden incoming calls.
17. When the mechanical seal of the water pump leaks, it should be replaced in time to avoid splashing lye or wort on people.
18. Before cleaning the turnover barrel, be sure to empty the pressure in the barrel before unloading the wine, so as to avoid the high pressure in the barrel causing the wine to bounce and endanger personal safety.
We must do a good job of safety before using beer equipment, and do not cause unnecessary personal injury due to operational errors. If you want to know more about equipment problems, please leave a message with us or call our service hotline.
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist