Everyone must be inseparable from beer in life. If you are happy or sad, you will drink a few cups to release your mood. How is the beer made?
Thanks to the role of micro beer equipment, the following beer filling machine manufacturers--
Trano introduces the brewing process of miniature beer equipment.
1. Crushing: rice and malt are first crushed by micro beer equipment before gelatinization and saccharification. Although crushing is a simple mechanical process, the biochemical changes of crushing degree to saccharification, the composition of wort is very important to the filtration speed of wort and the utilization rate of raw materials.
2. Saccharification and gelatinization: After the rice is crushed, add it to the gelatinization pot, add warm water, and at a certain temperature (45 ° C)
The starch swells and splits in water to form a uniform paste solution, which is made into a completely liquefied mash, and then added to the saccharification pot to saccharify with the malt.
Saccharification: After the malt is properly crushed, add it to the saccharification pot, add warm water, and at a certain temperature (50 ° C)
, Using the enzyme of malt itself, the starch in malt and rice is hydrolyzed into sugars such as maltose, and the protein is decomposed into amino acids and other nutrients that yeast is easy to ferment and utilize. This process is the saccharification process.
3. Wort filtration: after saccharification, the saccharification liquid is pumped to the beer production equipment to separate the wort from the wheat sugar to obtain the clarified wort.
4, high temperature boiling, add hops: wort is transported to the wort boiling pot, add hops and heat for more than 1 hour, the ingredients of the wort are stable and the aroma, bitter taste and various active ingredients of the hops are dissolved in the wort.
5. Clarification and cooling: wort enters the cooler for cooling, and is inoculated with beer yeast for fermentation when it is cooled to about 10℃.
6. Add yeast and ferment: After the wort is cooled, add beer yeast and sterile air, and transport it to the fermentation tank to start fermentation.
Fermentation mainly uses beer yeast to convert the sugar in the bud juice into alcohol and carbon dioxide, and produces various flavor substances. After a certain fermentation period, it becomes a mature fermentation broth, also known as'Tender beer'.
The fermentation temperature of yeast above is 10 ~ 25 ° C, it takes 5 ~ 7 days.
7. Diatom filtration: after the fermentation broth is mature, after centrifugation and multiple filtration by micro beer equipment, yeast and macromolecular proteins in the fermentation broth are removed to become crystal clear and clear alcohol, it can be filled only after being pasteurized to make cooked beer.
8. Packaging finished products: beer packaging is the later process of beer production. The beer packaging process has a direct impact on the quality and appearance of beer. The packaging process should minimize the loss of carbon dioxide and oxygen intake.
Beer packaging can choose various packaging forms according to market needs, including glass bottles, cans and barrels.
The brewing process of micro beer equipment can be roughly divided into the above eight steps, including crushing, saccharification, gelatinization, Wort filtration, high temperature boiling, hop addition, clarification and cooling, yeast fermentation, diatom filtration and later packaging of finished products, this is a complete process.
: Miniature beer equipment
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: email@example.com
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist