Just like taking care of your lover, a brand-new and exquisite beer production equipment also needs careful care and maintenance. Think about it?
If you pay attention to protecting your beer production equipment during the brewing process on weekdays, she will be very obedient and not strike;
On the contrary, you drive her as a donkey horse every day. If she is not willing to do it, you have to replace her, which is not worth it.
Besides, the quality of self-brewed beer equipment also directly affects the quality and taste of the brewed beer.
In addition, regarding the use of self-brewed beer equipment, trano packaging summarizes the following 13 precautions, although not many, but very practical!
1, beer production equipment cleaning is strictly prohibited to use Cl-Detergent or disinfectant.
2. The beer production equipment is not used for a long time. Please clean the equipment thoroughly before stopping using it. After the water flow is clean, close the valves.
In addition, before the self-brewing equipment is not used for a long time, please clean the equipment thoroughly and wash it several times.
3. Beer production equipment should regularly check the wiring and grounding of each motor and pump to ensure correct wiring.
Check the oil level of the deceleration motor and hydraulic device, and add lubricating oil to the stirring motor regularly according to the instructions.
Regularly check whether the joints of mixing and ploughing knives are fastened.
The pumps used shall not idle or reverse, and the pump seal shall be replaced in time when leakage is found.
4. Always check whether there are foreign matters and impurities in the hopper of the pulverizer, check whether the fasteners on the pulverizer are loose, the tightness of the transmission belt of the pulverizer and the reliability of the safety protection devices. Regularly clean the grinding roller of the pulverizer.
5. It is necessary to check whether the pressure gauges and safety valves of the steam heating equipment are normal from time to time and ensure the smooth flow of the drain valve;
Do not open the specified level, remember not to open the heating!
When the equipment is running, warning signs should be hung on the top of high-temperature pipelines such as steam and wort and saccharification equipment to prevent burns.
6. When filtering, it is forbidden to extract wort with large flow and damage the sieve plate.
When the equipment is not in use, heavy objects shall not be placed on the sieve plate to avoid deformation of the sieve plate.
Ensure that all mechanical parts run smoothly when the equipment is running.
7, at any time to check whether there is leakage, leakage, liquid phenomenon, if there should be immediate maintenance.
8. Pay attention to the concentration of alkaline water in the alkaline water tank at any time. If the concentration of alkaline water is too low or too turbid, it cannot be used for washing and should be replaced in time.
9. Check all pipeline valves at any time. If leakage is found, repair or replace them in time.
10. Always check the instrument indication on the switchboard. Mercury (Or alcohol)
Thermometer calibrates temperature to ensure accuracy of process parameters.
11, saccharification equipment should be washed with water in time after each use, saccharification pipeline, plate heat exchanger and wort pipeline should also be washed clean.
12, equipment Process Pipeline, cooling pipeline, exhaust pipe is strictly prohibited to grab and climb.
13. When the beer production equipment is shut down for maintenance, the power should be cut off and the warning sign should be hung.
The above is about how to maintain beer production equipment. I hope I can help you through the above introduction.
Need beer production equipment, beer beverage filling machine, etc. Welcome to trano packaging. Our products are made of exquisite materials and adopt international advanced processing technology. The company has advanced detection technology and complete quality control system, strictly abide by ISO9001 international quality certification system to manage and control the production process and ensure the quality of products.
: Beer production equipment
Dear customer, there are too many consultants at present, and you may not be able to reply in time. You can describe what you want, and we will reply you in time.If it is urgently,please contact us +86 13054501345 (WhatsApp and Wechat), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist